Are you seeking an exciting career involving individual responsibility, meaningful assignments, and a fun, team atmosphere? If there is a job posted below, it means we are actively searching to fill that position now. If not, you may submit your resume anyway and it will be reviewed and filed, but we regret that we cannot respond to all submissions.
We don’t have “Account Executives,” we have Product Associates since we expect our staff to know our clients’ brands as well as they do.
What you’d be doing:
Working with the Product Services Team, you would be assigned certain brands where your jobs would be: supporting Product Specialists and Group Product Directors; producing status reports; developing detailed cost estimates; managing and organizing the flow of copy documents; assisting with submissions to the industry’s regulatory body, and co-coordinating with Art Directors, the Medical team and Production in order to move your projects smoothly and efficiently through the agency. You would also be meeting and working with our clients from time to time.
What you’ll need:
• A University degree.
• Some project management experience.
• French would be an asset but not a requirement.
• A detail-oriented, organized work style.
• A passion for science and medicine.
• A keen interest in marketing and advertising.
• An upbeat, “can do” personality.
What you can expect:
• Fair compensation commensurate with experience.
• Lots of individual responsibility.
• A “Happy to be going in to work” feeling.
• An exciting, challenging role in agency success story.
• To learn and grow. Quickly.
Date posted: January 04, 2017
Your contact: Joshua Reynolds